I am a very experienced sound designer / mixer with a track record of delivering highly creative, story driven sound for major broadcast & blue chip clients. Having worked in both London and New York, key strengths include: fast ProTools editing and mixing across all genres and styles; facility based fast, creative mixing with clients; remote, creative sound design & scoring using my extensive sound library, personal recordings & virtual instruments; deep understanding of current technologies and specs to deliver quality, efficient & cost effective work ; and nurturing collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and clients to enable the production of high-value content.
Recent work includes :
- TV Series; "24 Hours in A&E", "In The Ambulance", "Chateau Rescue", "Escape to the Chateau", "Monty Don's Paradise Gardens", "Teen Mom".
- Feature Film; "Tomb Raider", "Jurassic Park - Fallen Kingdom", "A United Kingdom", "Fighting With My Family", "Almost Paris".
- TV Drama Series; "Snatch" - Sony Entertainment
- Animation; "Chuggington" Sound Design, Scoring and Mixing of 128 episodes - BBC / Disney.
- Branding / Ads; LG, Nike, Adidas, Hennessy, Amazon, Bonds, Walmart and many more.
- Web Series; "Inner Circle", "Facebook - In The Zone", "Last Table"